We all know the saying, “something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.” If you’re covering that ‘something blue’ with a blue color scheme for your big day, you’ll want to check out these six gorgeous invitations featuring everything from a light sky blue to deep navy.
- This bride opted for a subtle pop of color to be the very first impression guests had of her wedding, by using sky blue envelopes for the RSVP cards.
- Navy is such a beautiful color, but too much can darken the entire mood or theme. This couple chose the perfect balance for a dramatic impact, without going too deep.
- The dusty blue envelopes for these invites were the perfect counterpart to the metallic gold writing inside. And –– the custom calligraphy in these invites is a work of art in itself!
- The pop of sapphire blue (along with the intricate floral details) inside these wedding envelopes is absolutely stunning. It’s fun yet sophisticated, without being too bold.
- We can’t have a blue theme round-up without featuring Tiffany blue, can we? This bride pulled all the stops for her bridal shower and used that signature shade to create a glamorous invitation suite we all can admire.
- Last but not least…this bright cobalt blue is a vibrant alternative to other muted shades of blue. Perfect for a party your guests won’t forget!
Need more inspiration? Browse our Real Weddings for photos, ideas and advice from real couples in the Florida/Georgia area. Or look through our Invitation suite gallery for more invite-specific inspiration.
Find your perfect invitation & stationery match here.